Thursday, March 5, 2020

Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Recipe • Juicy & Crispy Chicken! | Club Foody

At home, we eat several different proteins but it seems like chicken is our most popular. This meat is so versatile. It can be sautéed, grilled, baked, boiled, barbecued, smoked, roasted, fried, and so on… It all depends on the recipe.
 
Talking about frying… When I feel lazy and don’t want to use my deep-fryer, I make my Crispy Oven Baked Chicken recipe! Juicy on the inside with crispy skin on the outside, this is a meal your whole family will love. I use a special spice mix for dredging the chicken, giving it a nice balanced flavor.
 
The thing about using a fryer is the oil. After you’re done with the recipe, you have to let the oil cool off which can take quite a while then transfer it to a container or dispose of it. Last but not least, there’s the fryer to clean. You can always use a deep skillet and yet, the same steps apply. The oven method is quicker and less messy… perfect for when we want to clean things up faster.
 
When I make my Crispy Oven Baked Chicken recipe, I like to serve it with my Barbecue Sauce for Chicken along with fries and coleslaw. You can eat the chicken without all the other sides but why would you? They complete the meal so nicely.
 
Although I bake the chicken pieces in the oven, nothing stops you from frying them in a skillet or deep-fryer. Both methods are good using the same ingredients; spice mix, hot sauce mixture and flour mixture. I just oven bake them more often than I fry them.
 
This Crispy Oven Baked Chicken is so moist, juicy, crispy and flavorful… definitely a keeper! By baking it, you’re making a healthier choice plus there’s less mess. For someone like me who cooks constantly, that’s a big bonus on its own!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more amazing poultry recipes for you to try…
– 3 Cheese Chicken Parmesan
– Duck Breast with Blood Orange Sauce
– Szechuan Ginger Chicken
– Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms Garlic Sauce
– Chicken Chapli Kebab
– Turkey Chili Tex•Mex Style
– Indian Butter Chicken
and for even more poultry recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment