Thursday, March 26, 2020

Roast Duck with Marmalade Glaze Recipe • Elegant & Tasty! | Club Foody

David and I are definitely social butterflies. We like entertaining, meeting new people and having fun! We have a great circle of friends that is spread out all over North America. When one of them shows up on the West Coast, we make sure that they will be well taken care of.
 
When I have people over, my thing is to create a recipe or two. I’ve been doing that ever since I was living on my own in my early 20s’. My motto has been – “If it’s not good, we can always order a pizza…” Since my husband and I enjoy entertaining a lot, this gives me the opportunity to create recipes like this one… my Roast Duck with Marmalade Glaze!
 
It all started because one summer I made way too much marmalade. After giving many jars to my friends, I was still stuck with a dozen of them. David is not a big “marmalade guy” and I knew that I had way too much for my own needs. Next thing I know, I was creating this glaze for my duck…
 
Let’s face it… This protein is a perfect fit with citrus fruits. Last year, I posted one of my popular recipes… Duck Breast with Blood Orange Sauce! I enjoy cooking with this poultry a lot and there are a few other recipes besides my Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes that I’ll be posting in the future so stay tuned…
 
This Roast Duck with Marmalade Glaze recipe is so easy to make. I use a young duck, stuff it with citrus fruits, add a couple spices, and in the oven it goes while I make my glaze on the stove top. Trust me, it’s so uncomplicated and the results are extremely delicious…
 
Paired with Scalloped Potatoes and Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil, this Roast Duck with Marmalade Glaze is a nice elegant meal to serve for special occasions like this coming Easter… After you give it a try, this could definitely become your go-to recipe for the Holidays…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these others elegant recipes…
– Red Snapper en Papillote
– Lamb Chops with Balsamic & Red Wine Reduction
– Veal Ossobuco
– Coquilles St Jacques
– Fettuccine alle Vongole – Clam Fettuccine
– Coq au Vin
and for even more mouthwatering poultry recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment