Thursday, August 20, 2020

Grilled Brie, Ham & Pear Sandwich Recipe • Original & Tasty! | Club Foody

 

Although I enjoy cooking a lot and do even more because of Club Foody, I allow myself to be lazy here and there. That’s right! All home cooks deserve a break and I sure do. When these lethargic days happen, I still want to enjoy a beautiful meal with flavor but without all the hustle and bustle. What comes to mind is a sandwich…

 
I’ve posted many amazing sandwich recipes like my Mexican Chicken SubFrench Dip with au JusCroque-monsieur Montréal Style, and more just to name a few. Here’s another great recipe I’m sure you’ll enjoy… my Grilled Brie, Ham & Pear Sandwich!
 
Wow! This is a mouthwatering meal! The combination of ingredients not only gives uniqueness but also a burst of flavor in your mouth! I know… pear in a sandwich is not typical but I’m telling you, this sandwich will blow your mind! To make it even more savory, I use an ingredient that subtly makes this Brie, Ham & Pear Sandwich recipe even more interesting… my Pomegranate Molasses! Without taking center stage, it still wraps everything up so deliciously!
 
To clean up my pear, I use a melon baller aka called a Parisienne scoop. I love this little kitchen tool! Besides scooping the flesh from fruit or making small ice cream scoops, there are many other great uses for it. Here are a few ideas you might want to take this little guy out of your drawer for.
– Coring pears, quince and apples
– Removing the seeds from tomatoes or hollowing out produce when stuffing mushrooms, cucumbers, winter squash, watermelon, etc.
– Stuffing cupcakes
– Cleaning up a pineapple by removing those brown spots/eyes a bit easier
– Hulling strawberries
– Removing strands from artichokes
– Pitting fruits such as peaches, apricots, nectarines, and plums
– Shaping truffles by scooping chocolate ganache
– Carving pumpkins
– Evenly portioning mini meatballs for your next soirée or making cookies for your kids
 
This summer you don’t have to sweat bullets to make a scrumptious meal. In less than 15 minutes, you can have an incredible mouthwatering meal ready to be enjoyed. You definitely have to put this Grilled Brie, Ham & Pear Sandwich recipe on the list for those lazy days when you don’t feel like cooking…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious sandwich recipes…
– Nacho Cheese Sandwich
– Monte Cristo Sandwich
– Tuna Melt
– Calzone
– Stuffed Baguettes
– Slow Cooker BBQ Sloppy Joes
and for even more sandwich recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sandwiches

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/grilled-brie-ham-pear-sandwich/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment