Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Coconut Cream Pie Recipe • Absolutely Delectable! | Club Foody

Have you ever wondered sometimes why you didn’t try a particular dish or cook a certain recipe sooner? As much as I like to consider myself as a “foody”, there was a few times I don’t understand why I never made a dish or tasted a dessert earlier in my life. I know, we’re creatures of habit but still why wait so long to try them…
 
That is exactly what happened with this Coconut Cream Pie featured recipe! I saw it I don’t know how many times on menus or when going to a diner and seeing it as soon as I walked in, in one of those “dessert display” cabinets along with cakescheesecakestartsmousses, etc. The reason why I finally decided to make it is because of my mother…
 
One day while my mother and I were on the phone, she mentioned the Coconut Cream Pie she just bought at the grocery store. As much as she was an amazing baker, at her age she doesn’t bake very often anymore. That is when I realized I never had this dessert before. After I hung up, I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I’ll be making this sweet dessert in the next couple of days. He laughed knowing that I had no idea what it tastes like. With his assistance, we figured out a recipe – keep in mind that I never ever had a bite of it in my entire life. By the time it was done, this “unknown” pie became one of my favorites.
 
To satisfy my curiosity, the next time we were dining out and saw this dessert on the menu, I ordered it just to compare it to mine… all right “ours”. Well let me tell you that “ours” is absolutely delicious and I’m glad that I relied on David’s taste buds to create this recipe!
 
Like any of my other pies, I always use my Foolproof Pie Dough recipe. It’s very easy to make and the results are incredible; flaky and tasty! Also what makes a “cream pie” so distinctive is the whipped cream on top of it. You have to click on this following link because I have a fabulous tips & tricks about how to make the Perfect Whipped Cream Every Time – How to
 
Something I learned from making my Coconut Cream Pie is to not procrastinate. If you like to stick to your favorites, I’m fine with that but by trying something new here and there, it’s not only fun but it also broaden your dessert repertoire. This dessert recipe should definitely be on your “must try” list…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other scrumptious pie recipes…
– Lemon Meringue Pie
– Silk & Satin Chocolate Pie
– Pumpkin Pie
– Apple Cheese Pie
– Tarte au Sucre – Sugar Pie
– Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
and for even more dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/coconut-cream-pie/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment