Tuesday, August 18, 2020

White Omelet Recipe • Light & Healthy! | Club Foody

I'm the type of person who dislikes throwing food in the garbage. At the prices we pay, I like to salvage as much as I can by using it in other recipes or creating new dishes. A perfect example is eggs. 

How many times does a recipe call for egg yolks only. No problem but what to do with the egg whites? If you use them for another recipe, great otherwise they can be frozen for up to 2 1/2 months or kept in the refrigerator for 2 days. There's a healthy breakfast dish that I like to use them in and it's when I make my White Omelet
 
I love making this breakfast item. It’s light, fluffy and there’s no wasting food. I also use up my leftover veggies… you know when there’s only 1 or 2 green onions in the crisper, half a tomato sitting upside down on a plate, an eighth of a bell pepper in the keeper, and so on. I find omelets, quiches and frittatas are good for using up leftovers. I have great recipes so check them out here… Soufflé Mexican OmeletQuiche Lorraine and Pancetta Vegetable Frittata.
 
There’s nothing wrong being frugal with your money and this White Omelet recipe is a good one to salvage the egg whites as well as other veggies sitting in your refrigerator. With a little seasoning, salt and pepper, some grated cheese of your choice, you’ve got yourself a delicious healthy breakfast made with leftovers… awesome isn’t it?
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious breakfast recipes…
– Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns
– Breakfast Quinoa Cereal with Mixed Berries
– Soft Boiled Eggs
– Old Fashioned Baked Beans with Bacon
– Homemade Pop Tarts
– Shakshouka
and for even more breakfast recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Breakfast & Brunch

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/white-omelet/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment