Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Lemon Rosemary Madeleines Recipe • A Twist on a Classic! | Club Foody

 

Every spring, David and I look forward to starting our herb garden. As a foody, I cannot imagine not having my fresh herbs so readily available outside on the patio. Throughout the summer until fall, we enjoy using them in many recipes. When the season is over, I either dry them, transfer them to re-sealable plastic bags or make some rosemary butter.

 
When we think of herbs, most people might not think of using them in anything other than savory dishes. Well, here’s a delicious twist on a popular sweet treat…
 
A few years ago, we grew so much rosemary, I cooked with it a lot which was fine because we really enjoy it. One morning as I was about to bake some cakes when a light went off and this is how I created this recipe… my Lemon Rosemary Madeleines!
 
This classic French treat just had a makeover! From the freshness of the lemon to the nice balanced amount of rosemary, these small sponge cakes are magnificent! The added ingredients give these Lemon Rosemary Madeleines a unique and delicious flavor. With this delicious twist, these little guys go perfect with tea of coffee for a mid-afternoon snack or as a light after dinner dessert…
 
I love madeleines but after making these, I’m happy to say I won’t be going back to the traditional ones. Who knew that this herb could give so much extra taste to them? I’m telling you… these Lemon Rosemary Madeleines are much better than the plain ones. You’ll understand why they are so fabulous after trying the recipe…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these fabulous snack recipes…
– Energy Berry Bites
– Yogurt Bars with Fruit & Nuts
– Cranberry Cream Cheese Crisp
– Ooey•Gooey Cinnamon Buns
– Powerhouse Cookies
– Sesame Snaps
– Chocolate Mint Nanaimo Bars
and for even more snack recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Snacks

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/lemon-rosemary-madeleines/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment