Thursday, June 10, 2021

Coffee Ice Cream Recipe • Tasty and Refreshing! | Club Foody

 

I’m a coffee drinker and with the long hours I put into Club Foody, I do drink a lot although I’m slowly reducing my consumption. Nonetheless, I love coffee! In the morning, what better way to start your day than with a nice hot cup of joe or a cold one in the afternoon to refresh yourself drinking a delicious Vietnamese Iced Coffee. Later on at night after dinner, a nice Spanish Coffee is a beautiful way to finish a meal…
 
I also cook with coffee. Adding some to stews, soups or gravies can enhance your dish. The perfect example is when I make my Bourbon Maple Bacon Jam or my Coffee Beef Stew. When I’m baking, I add it to recipes like my Black Forest CakeTiramisuDulce de Leche Chocolate ParfaitChocolate Raspberry Cake with a Mirror Glaze, etc.

There’s a cold treat made with coffee that I just love and it’s my Coffee Ice Cream! Oh my, oh my! This is such an incredible recipe! It has the perfect amount of coffee without being overwhelming. It’s not bitter at all… just sweet enough to enjoy the flavor from the beans.
 
There’s an ingredient that I use for this cold treat that really brings everything together and it’s my Homemade Tia Maria. The reason why I prefer using this instead of others who use Kahlúa is there’s coffee in the liqueur which really gives another layer of flavor to this cold treat.
 
If you enjoy coffee as much as I do then this Coffee Ice Cream is a “MUST” try! It’s easy to make and another delicious way to enjoy coffee. This is the perfect cold treat to enjoy on a hot summer day. It’s certainly a recipe any “coffee lover” should make this summer…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these amazing cold treat recipes…
– Strawberry Milkshake
– Mango Sorbet
– Yogurt Bars with Fruit & Nuts
– Passion Fruit Ice Cream
– Maple Walnut Ice Cream
– Kiwi Vodka Sorbet
– Chocolate Ice Cream coming on August 3rd, 2021
and for even more ice cream recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Ice Cream & More


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/coffee-ice-cream/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 




No comments:

Post a Comment