Thursday, March 24, 2022

Pepper & Sausage Casserole Recipe • Simply Delicious! | Club Foody

 

When someone mentions “casserole”, right away we know it’s a delicious, unpretentious comforting food! It’s tasty and uncomplicated. I mean seriously, who doesn’t like a good casserole? I love making them and I have many recipes that I’ve already shared with you like my Mediterranean Eggplant CasseroleTuna CasseroleFrankie’s Macaroni CasseroleSouthwest Beef CasseroleBreakfast CasseroleFisherman’s Pie, and many more.
 
Another one that is amazingly flavorful is my Pepper & Sausage Casserole! This dish is simple and yet so satisfying! It’s quite easy and relatively fast to make, roughly 40 minutes from start to finish – a dream when you have to put a meal together in a hurry! This is definitely a “mom & pop” meal; yummy in the tummy! What I like about this recipe is it can be made ahead and reheated later… bonus! This also makes a great dish for potlucks or other gatherings by simply doubling or tripling the recipe.
 
In the video, I use my homemade Hot Italian Sausage but depending on how I feel or what I have on hand, I switch to either Homemade Chorizo or North African Merguez. I can’t tell you which one is our family favorite as each of them brings a different flare to this Pepper & Sausage Casserole. After removing the casings, I like to cut or tear the links in pieces that way it goes faster when cooking.
 
This Pepper & Sausage Casserole is certainly a must try! It’s nothing fancy but the combination of ingredients marries so well together! This is the perfect dish to enjoy on weeknights and will please both you and your family. Don’t be surprised if this comfort food becomes your go-to recipe…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more tasty casserole recipes for you to try…
– Pastitsio
– Cassoulet
– Mac and Cheese
– Shepherd’s Pie
– Turkey Tetrazzini
– Hungarian Beef Goulash
and for even more casserole recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • One Pot Meals


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/pepper-sausage-casserole/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Pepper & Sausage Casserole




No comments:

Post a Comment