Tuesday, June 28, 2016

BBQ Beef Shish Kebabs

Summer is here and that means flip-flops, shorts and t-shirts, dinner on the patio, and of course… barbecuing. It’s a pleasure having friends and family over for dinner and cooking on the barbecue. All this sounds perfect but do you feel that you always cook the same old food on the barbecue?

I love variety, otherwise I can get bored. Yes steaks are awesome on the barbecue as well as chicken breasts, burgers and hot dogs but there are more options beyond these basic BBQ’d food items.

 

In today’s video, I’ll share with you my BBQ Beef Shish Kebabs. As you may already know, shish kebabs were invented when medieval soldiers used their swords to grill meat over an open fire…makes sense, right? The original version used lamb but nothing stops us from using other proteins instead.

 

My BBQ Beef Shish Kebabs recipe is not complicated but the flavors are amazing! As I mention in the video, the secret to a good Shish Kebab is in the marinade. There are “zillion” of marinade recipes available out there but I know you’ll enjoy mine. So let’s take our BBQ skewers (“modern swords”) over to the fire…ahem….I mean BBQ and let’s get cooking!
Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and more info, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/bbq-beef-shish-kebabs/

No comments:

Post a Comment