Thursday, June 16, 2016

Vegetable Medley

Aaah summer! My favorite time of the year! Have the windows open and let some fresh air in…The smell of fresh cut grass…The taste of fresh produce! Did someone say…fresh produce?

During the high season, I can’t get enough of fresh produce. I eat them raw, steamed, grilled and sautéed. I like to mix them up in colorful combinations and love to see a rainbow of color on my plate which by the way, is not only a healthy eating habit, it also provides a wide variety of vitamins and nutrients.


Okay back to today’s vegetable mix….The recipe I am sharing with you in the video is a bunch of vegetables sautéed together in a simple, harmonious and healthy way. Although it is very, very simple, the combination is awesome! Sometimes simplicity is the best choice and you’ll find it in this awesome Vegetable Medley. Let’s not waste any more time and let’s get cooking! Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/vegetable-medley/

No comments:

Post a Comment