Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Italian~Style Bruschetta Recipe • Fresh & Amazing Antipasto! | Club Foody

Okay let’s get to the point here… Tomatoes are botanically speaking a fruit but are thought of as a vegetable. Now that that’s out of the way, tomatoes are the most popular fruit in the world – bananas come second and then apples, oranges and so on. As a little girl, I used to eat a tomato like an apple outside on the patio. I sure do love my tomatoes!

 
More than ¾ of home gardeners grow tomatoes and David and I are among them. We have grown them on our patio for years with excellent results. If you have at least 3-4 hours (ideally 6-7) a day of sunshine then you are the perfect candidate to grow this amazing superfood at home. I’ve been eating tomatoes from my parents’ garden since childhood and they are a great ingredient to add to recipes…
 
I love the taste of fresh tomatoes; they are so sweet and delicious! During the season, I have tomatoes almost every day either in a salad, as a condiment, in a sandwich, a topping for burgers, a side dish, or in a recipe like tomato soup or shakshouka and this one today… Italian~Style Bruschetta!
 
I enjoy tapas/appetizers or whatever you like to call them. They don’t have to be served right before dinner… I like to have mine around 4pm and serve dinner at around 6 or 7. This Italian~Style Bruschetta is an appetizer that is repeatedly asked for by my guests. Over the years, it has become one of my staples. Is it the balsamic that makes such a difference? That’s for you to find out…
 
Super simple to make, light and full of flavor, this Italian-Style Bruschetta is a winner! My recipe has been featured for years on a popular American food website and now on Club Foody. So here is one of my favorite tapas that I’m proud to share with you in this video…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are several amazing and quick appetizer recipes for you to enjoy…
– Prawn Saganaki
– Easy Chicken Quesadillas
– Sausalito Smoked Salmon Dip
– Bacon Wedge Salad
– Stuffed Dates with Gorgonzola
– Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
– Tuna Tataki with Avocado Slaw
and for even more appetizers, click on this link… Recipe Category • Appetizers


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDnTJzpchk

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment