Friday, June 3, 2016

Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Recipe • Super Moist Cake! | Club Foody


When David and I first started living together, I wanted to make things he really enjoyed from his childhood. The best way for me to prepare his favorites was to go to the source… his mother. Of course as we grow older, our tastes change but there are some foods that no matter how old we get, we still crave some of our “Mom’s” cuisine.

 
One of David’s favorite desserts to this day is Carrot Cake – okay so is TiramisuPecan Pie, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Caribbean Rum Mousse… Am I missing something? Oh yeah… Chocolate Éclairs! If I keep thinking, I’m sure I can come up with another half dozen or more dessert recipes he enjoys. Yes, he really enjoys his desserts!
 
Where was I? Oh yes, his mother…
 
When I first got my mother-in-law’s Carrot Cake recipe, I rushed to make it. The cake was perfectly moist, no complaints about this aspect of the dessert! The only downside of her recipe though was that I thought the icing was way too sweet! What I did was to tone it down a bit so we can enjoy the taste from the carrots with just enough sweetness for a harmonious blend of flavors.
 
With a few slight modifications, we had our “grown up” version of one of his favorite desserts. Although there are many great Carrot Cake recipes out there, this is my go-to recipe. If you like a moist carrot cake, this one is definitely a winner…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are a few other cake recipes for you to enjoy…
– Chocolate Lava Cake with Caramel
– Matcha Cheesecake
– Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
– Chocolate Raspberry Cake with a Mirror Glaze
– Coffee Cake
– Fruit Cake coming on October 19th, 2021
and for even more delicious dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/cream-cheese-carrot-cake/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment