Thursday, August 18, 2016

Chicken Gyros

Grilled chicken breasts on the BBQ are quite popular during the summer. Although it’s great to baste them with some BBQ sauce and eat them as is with veggies and a salad, there are many other ways you can serve a grilled chicken breast.

Last month I showed you a video on my Chicken Sub. I mentioned to you that when the mercury on the thermometer rises, I feel lazy, don’t really want to cook and have absolutely no problem eating a “sandwich” for dinner.

A sandwich that is so easy to make and you won’t have to go to a Greek restaurant to enjoy, is Chicken Gyros. A snap to make and totally delicious, this dish is the perfect dish to break the “chicken breast” routine. Next week, I’ll be sharing with you my Homemade Tzatziki Sauce so there is nothing stopping you from making this tasty sandwich.

Also in this video, I’ll show you how to wrap it just like the professional gyro makers so you can look like a pro yourself in front of your family and friends.
Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/chicken-gyros/

No comments:

Post a Comment