Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Steakhouse Sautéed Mushrooms Recipe • Great Side Dish! | Club Foody


I love going out to restaurants... of course I have a few favorites that I like to go back to. Somehow whenever I'm travelling, it seems like one type of restaurant that's always on my list is a good steakhouse. It doesn't matter if I'm in Toronto, Montréal, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle or Vancouver, I always have a favorite steakhouse on my list. 


As strange as it may sound, I enjoy the ambiance of a steakhouse. I love the décor, the smell, the energy and obviously the food. I also like the side dishes you most often find at a steakhouse such as Creamed SpinachTwice Baked Potatoes, and so on. Their menus usually have a wider selection of side dishes compared to other restaurants but one that seems more in demand than others are their famous Sautéed Mushrooms. 

 
Here’s a recipe for you to make at home… my Steakhouse Sautéed Mushrooms! Every time I make this side dish, it’s a home-run and everyone enjoys them! They pair so beautifully with a good steak and a nice bottle of red wine. They are easy to make and are quite flavorful. In 20 minutes, you have a nice side dish to accompany your grilled protein.
 
I enjoy these easy and flavorful sautéed mushrooms and I bet you will too after trying them. So at your next BBQ party, serve your guests this amazing steakhouse side dish along with a great steak or even pork and I bet they will be a hit!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other yummy side dish recipes…
– Vegetable Medley
– Smoky Bacon Creamed Corn
– Popovers
– Tomates à la Provençale (Tomatoes Provençal)
– Indian Basmati with Dry Fruits
– Squash à la Canadienne
and for even more side dish and vegetable recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sides & Vegetables


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/steakhouse-sauteed-mushrooms/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment