Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Mango Sorbet

I have to say…mangoes are one of my favorite fruits. I love the sweet-tart-lemony taste with a hint of “pine” in the background. Depending on the variety, the texture can vary slightly – from soft to fibrous. There are many different ways to use mangoes when cooking depending if they are ripe or not. Although mango is a fruit, I love to use them in salads, chutneys, curries and so on.

In today’s video, I just couldn’t resist sharing one of my favorite sorbets with you …my Mango Sorbet. I love to serve it as a dessert and cold treat but also when entertaining at a dinner party. It is a great palate cleanser to serve between the appetizer and the main course. It is fresh and vibrant and cries “summer” out loud…okay perhaps I’m hearing things…lol!

For those of you who love mangos as much as I do, this is a MUST try. It takes no time to prepare and if you start in the morning, you can enjoy it later on at dinner time. If you are not sure how to cut a mango, check out this link http://clubfoody.com/tips-tricks/how-to-cut-a-mango/ .
Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/mango-sorbet/

No comments:

Post a Comment