Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Homemade Tzatziki Sauce Recipe • Tasty Greek Condiment! | Club Foody

I am not a fan of GMOs’, food additives or preservatives. I try my best to make most things from scratch if I can. Not only is it much healthier to make homemade but you are also in charge of what and how much you put in your recipes. It’s also pretty rewarding to make your own… well it is to me.
 
In my teens when I was first introduced to Greek cuisine, I always ordered a menu item that came with Tzatziki Sauce. I remember my girlfriends and I making jokes about “10 things to do to Stay Single” and one of them was, of course, eating tzatziki sauce.
 
One day at the grocery store I was going to get a store-bought tzatziki sauce and peaked at the label. My eyes probably grew to twice their normal size. I couldn’t believe how much salt was in it plus all the “other ingredients” – when you try to pronounce them, you sound like you’re on some sort of medication and your mouth doesn’t move the way it should. I put it back on the shelf, went to get an English cucumber, yogurt, dill, garlic and lemon… the end of store-bought tzatziki!
 
This Homemade Tzatziki Sauce is not only super easy to make but also very healthy. Yes, there’s a lot of garlic in it but if you don’t mind THE breath or if you already have enough friends, you’re good to go! It goes so well with many dishes such as Chicken GyrosLamb Kofta as well as Greek Ouzo Pork Kebabs coming on July 22nd, 2021.
 
Delicious, unbelievably fresh flavor, this classic Greek sauce is a winner! Make it healthier and try this Homemade Tzatziki Sauce… you’ll love it!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are some Greek and Mediterranean recipes for you to enjoy…
– Chicken Gyros
– Mediterranean Fish Fillet with Tapenade
– Prawn Saganaki
– Greek Salad
– Mediterranean Eggplant Casserole
– Greek Dolmades with Avgolemono Sauce
and for even more delicious homemade sauce recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sauces & Marinades

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/homemade-tzatziki-sauce/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment