Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Easy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe • Quick & Delicious Dish! | Club Foody

Ahhh…. summer is finally here! This is my favorite season… okay I also love autumn because of its fresh air and colors but back to summer. There are so many things to do or should I say so many things I like to do. Although I’ve been playing golf for almost 2 months now and was fortunate to go to Rancho Mirage for a couple weeks back in April, summer is golf season… well to me it is! Besides golf, we enjoy cycling a lot. There are so many beautiful cycling trails here on the West Coast and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking!
 
Summer can also be very hot, so hot that I don’t really feel like cooking – yes it happens to me as well! It seems that I don’t really have an appetite and heavy meals are so out of the question. When this happens I want to enjoy light foods that are quick and easy to prepare.
 
There’s a dish that I like making when the temperature rises beyond the comfort zone and it is my Easy Chicken Quesadillas! It’s a great dish that doesn’t take too much time to prep and by the time it’s ready, it probably took less than half an hour. I like to boil my chicken using my Poach & Shred Chicken The Easy Way method but I also enjoy this recipe with grilled chicken on the “barbie”! It’s a matter of how either of us feels that day…
 
This Easy Chicken Quesadillas is a great dish not only for its simplicity but also for its flavor! Personally, this dish is totally made for summer although I know some people who eat it all year round. In the video I’ll show you two techniques for making them; with a quesadilla machine or without one. The quesadilla machine was a gift I received when I was working as a food analyst for that American cooking website otherwise I would never have bought one for myself… I have way too many kitchen tools around!
 
Summer is here, it’s hot outside and nobody really feels like cooking, so if you’ve never had this popular Mexican dish before, I highly suggest you try it. For the ones who have had it, here’s an Easy Chicken Quesadillas recipe you can make at home! Have fun this summer!
Bon Appétit!
 
Just a quick note… if your avocado is not ripe, click here to see this kitchen trick… Speed Up Avocado Ripening – How to
 
Here are more Mexican inspired recipes for you to try…
– El Pollo Cinco de Mayo – Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
– Mexican Burgers
– Creamy Spicy Guacamole
– Pulled Pork Enchiladas
– Chicken Stuffed Crêpes with Poblano Sauce
– Grilled Fish Tacos
– Spicy Leftover Steak Fajitas
and for even more chicken recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/easy-chicken-quesadillas/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment