Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Smoky Porky Burgers Recipe • BBQ Pork Burger Perfection! | Club Foody

These days, most people barbecue all year round but summer is THE season for that! Just the smell of a BBQ triggers my appetite – my sense of smell is amazing so is the size of my stomach… lol! Here are a few of my favorite BBQ recipes that I just “have” to make every year; Turkish KebabsRotisserie ChickenBBQ Pork RibsGrilled Fish Tacos, and many more…
 
Many times David and I were cycling and I was on a “detox” which means no food or drink, strictly my “juice”. Then all of a sudden I get a whiff of the smell of a BBQ and that’s it… my detox was out the window! David always loves to tease me about it – “she’s back on the *See Food – Eat Food diet”, he likes to say. Right from the start, it takes so much will power to be on a detox program and I know I can do it but when it comes to BBQ and the smell, I’m just powerless!
 
There are certain food items that are sinfully delicious! One of them and I’m sure you’ll agree is BACON! A little bit of bacon makes recipes taste a million times better! The smokiness of it brings amazing flavors to any dish. That’s why these Smoky Porky Burgers were created… so you can blame it on the bacon!
 
One comfort food I enjoy a lot is burgers! I like the combination of the toasted buns, grilled seasoned meat and some yummy condiments to top everything off! This is what I call “a perfect bite”! Obviously because summer is grilling season, sharing another burger recipe is something I just had to do. What I’m showing you in this video is how to make my Smoky Porky Burgers!
 
I know, I know the name is quite enticing especially if you watch what you eat. But let’s get real here. This is one of those dishes you want to indulge in… and why not? It’s summer, it’s nice outside and there’s nothing stopping you from enjoying a tasty burger such as these Smoky Porky Burgers! You can always try my other tasty burger recipes; Mexican BurgersChipotle Stuffed Bronto BurgersItalian Burgers with Tomato Slaw or Blue Cheese Burgers. I also love serving my burgers on my homemade Hamburger Buns… Wow!
 
Next time you want to fire up the BBQ and enjoy a super flavorful burger, don’t look any further and give this recipe a try… it’s sinfully delicious!!!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more flavorful grilling recipes for you to try…
– BBQ Beef Shish Kebabs
– Caribbean Jerk BBQ Pork Chops
– Tomates à la Provençale – Tomatoes Provencale
– Lamb Kofta with Yogurt Sauce
– Pacific Coast Salmon on the BBQ
– Creole Shrimp & Andouille Skewers
and for even more pork recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pork

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/smoky-porky-burgers/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment