Saturday, October 14, 2017

Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe • Amazingly Flavorful! | Club Foody

Thanks to my parents and their background, I grew up eating all kinds of cheeses. We, French people, eat the most cheese in the world… it’s a love affair! I’ve always had a few different kinds of cheeses in my cheese drawer in the refrigerator; from soft to hard. I also have a couple in my freezer which I will explain later.
 
Ever since David and I have been together, he cannot believe how much cheese he has eaten. When we met, I told him about the nickname I was given by my friend Richard which is… Minnie Mouse. That nickname should have told him a lot about my cheese consumption… lol!
 
I love almost every kind of cheese and the blue ones are no exception! From mild to strong, I find their flavors so deep and decadent in different recipes, it makes the dish so luscious! There’s a condiment I like to make for different purposes and it is my Blue Cheese Dressing! I use it as a dressing for my Bacon Wedge Salad as well as a dip for my chicken wings or veggies.
 
As I mentioned in my intro, I store a couple kinds of cheese in my freezer. Why you ask? When a recipe like this Blue Cheese Dressing or my Blue Cheese Burgers calls for grated cheese or chopping it into small pieces, soft cheeses that are frozen are easier to handle and less messy. Grating or chopping is a breeze by using this simple little trick. You have the job done faster with less frustration! Click here to find out more about this kitchen trick… Secret for Better Grating Soft Cheeses/Butter.
 
This Blue Cheese Dressing is so quick and easy to make, it is almost a sin not making it at home! The freshness of the ingredients will enhance your dish and trust me, after trying this recipe, you won’t ever go back to store-bought again!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other great sauce recipes…
– Mornay Sauce
– Iguana’s Mushroom Sauce
– Smoky Buffalo Wing Sauce
– Citrus Cranberry Sauce
– Classic Marinara Sauce
– Bolognese Sauce
and for even more dressing and salad recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dressings & Salads


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/blue-cheese-dressing/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment