Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Bounty Chocolate Bites

Once in a while I have that urge for something sweet, especially chocolate… c’mon I’m sure I’m not the only one. There’s always dark chocolate in the pantry for those urgent cravings. Other times though these cravings get sophisticated and from simple chocolate pieces they turn into bars. Who doesn’t like a nice sweet chocolate bar every now and then? It’s always a great treat to enjoy anytime.

With Halloween around the corner, this is the perfect excuse to try to make homemade chocolate bars. Last year I shared with you my Grandma’s Crunchie Bars recipe and this year I have another one for you… my Bounty Chocolate Bites! They taste virtually identical to the ones from the store. The difference is I use dark chocolate instead of milk but you can choose the kind you enjoy most plus there’s no added preservatives.

I’m sure you’ve had a Bounty Bar before but if not, it’s a delicious combination of coconut and chocolate. The only “trick” that I’ll give you is to use a mold for your “treats”…
Happy Halloween!

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/bounty-chocolate-bites/


No comments:

Post a Comment