Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Veggie Orzo Risotto Recipe • Easy & Delicious Side Dish! | Club Foody

I enjoy developing dishes with a complexity of flavor that blend together perfectly as an end result. Creating recipes is fun; mixing, adding, tasting, adjusting and enjoying! Playing with herbs, spices and ingredients, forming a harmonious dish is a “high” for me. I also like simplicity once in a while. It’s my little break to rejuvenate from my crafted culinary mind… A juicy Grilled Chicken, steak or sautéed pork chop along with a nice side dish is as lovely as a complex dish.
 
When it comes to side dishes, I like to diversify things. As much as veggies are great sides including BroccoliniAsparagusCarrots, peas, broccoli or Green Beans, pasta is as well. A beautiful Risotto or Mac and Cheese can complete and wrap up a meal nicely. Here’s a recipe where I actually combined the two together… my Veggie Orzo Risotto!
 
Simple yet so tasty, this is a flavorful side dish that pairs so well with many proteins. With a great mix of onion, mushrooms, peas, orzo and other ingredients, this Veggie Orzo Risotto dish blends delightfully well together. It’s extremely easy to make and definitely a nice change from strictly vegetables or pasta. In this recipe, I add my Herbes de Provence which elevates the dish so nicely.
 
I love to serve this Veggie Orzo Risotto side when I make my Oven Baked Chicken. In less than 30 minutes, I have a complete meal ready to be enjoyed so I can relax, thinking about my next creation to share with you…
Bon Appétit
 
Here are more delicious side dish recipes for you to try…
– Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil
– Spicy Tropical Salsa
– Mixed Mashed Potatoes
– Creamed Spinach – Steakhouse Style
– Indian Basmati with Dry Fruits
– Asparagus Summer Salad
and for even more side dish recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sides & Vegetables

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment