Thursday, May 28, 2020

Fish in Coconut Milk Recipe • A Tasty Delicate Dish! | Club Foody

I like to have a weekly balanced diet; a couple of meals with meat or poultry, a dinner with strictly salad, a pasta dish, as well as a meal with fish or seafood. If I don’t plan our menu, my husband would have meat and potatoes every day. On the other hand, I have to do that otherwise I would probably have pasta more than I should… I love pasta!

 
When it comes to fish, I already shared several recipes with you; Sole AlmondineAsian Cucumber Salmon RollsMediterranean Fish Fillet with TapenadeRed Snapper en PapilloteGrilled Marlin Steaks and many more. Here’s another one to add to your folder… my Fish in Coconut Milk!
 
I just love this recipe! I usually go bold with my spices and herbs but not in this one. It has a nice background of kaffir lime along with other exotic flavors. Its taste is delicate and yet flavorful. This Fish in Coconut Milk is mild and delicious, the kind of dish that everyone in your family will enjoy…
 
In the video, I use red snapper for my fish but you can always substitute it with other ones such as tilapia, cod, flounder or any other white fish. If you have some fillets in your freezer, this is definitely a great recipe to use them in.
 
I like to serve this dish with plain white rice because I really want to savor the subtle taste from the ingredients. I also serve some Naan or other similar flat bread with it so I can dip it in the coconut sauce mixture… yummy!
 
This Fish in Coconut Milk recipe is not over board with strong flavors but it’s far from being boring. Alternatively though, there’s nothing stopping you from adding a red chili or bird’s eye pepper to bring some spiciness to the dish. I enjoy spicy but for this one, I’d rather savor the delicate combination of flavors…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delectable fish recipes…
– Singapore Noodles
– Grilled Fish Tacos
– Pacific Coast Salmon on the BBQ
– Tuna Tataki with Avocado Slaw
– Sardine Cups
– Tarragon Limoncello Halibut
and for even more fish and seafood recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Fish & Seafood

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/fish-in-coconut-milk/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube




No comments: