Thursday, June 11, 2020

Hot Dog Buns Recipe • Soft and Tasty! | Club Foody

BBQ season is here and of course, most of us are grilling our favorite meals on the “barbie”. We like to make our favorites such as Creole Shrimp & Andouille SkewersTarragon Limoncello HalibutLamb Kofta with Yogurt SauceCaribbean Jerk BBQ Pork ChopsPacific Coast SalmonTex-Mex PotatoesFish TacosChicken Gyros, Tuna Steaks, and many more…
 
As you can see we do have a wide variety to choose from. There are also “comfort foods” we enjoy grilling like hamburgers and hot dogs including their food vessels. Last year, I shared how to make Hamburger Buns and now, I’m showing you my version of Hot Dog Buns!
 
They are pretty similar to its counterpart except these Hot Dog Buns are slightly sweeter. By adding more sugar to them, I find the bun and sausage pairs better together. They are not as sweet as Hawaiian Buns though.
 
I like to make this easy recipe not just when I grill hot dogs on the BBQ but also when I make my Coney Island Hot Dogs or even my Lobster Rolls also called “Guédille” in the Canadian Maritimes. This recipe yields 8 big ones or 12 small ones and I also use the leftover buns for my egg sandwich, bread pudding, or even using them in my Spanish Gazpacho. Another dish I use them up in is my Breakfast Casserole.
 
The leftover buns can also be used as a thickener for soups or as a binder when making Meatballs. To salvage them, I make my Herb Garlic Parmesan Croutons with them. They make great garlic bread or a good food vessel for Tuna Melt instead of using Hamburger Buns.
 
These Hot Dog Buns are so delicious and soft with a hint of sweetness to them. You’ll be surprised how much better they taste compared to the ones from the store. They will definitely enhance your “every day” hot dog.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious summer recipes…
– Tarragon Limoncello Halibut
– Chipotle Stuffed Bronto Burger
– Fruit Salad
– BBQ Beef Shish Kebabs
– Classic Pasta Salad
– Texas Caviar
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
and for even more bread recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Bread

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/hot-dog-buns/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment