Thursday, June 4, 2020

Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe • No Churn Method | Club Foody

The month of June is “strawberry time” and there are so many ways to enjoy them. I make either a beautiful Strawberry Shortcake, some Strawberry Jam with Orange Zest, Strawberry Milkshake, Strawberry Butter, a Spicy Strawberry Sauce for my Wings or even my lovely Strawberry Salad… so refreshing!
 
When I think about it, David and I don’t really have a “sweet tooth” but when summer comes, there are a few things that we enjoy eating like ice cream. On a hot summer day, there’s nothing better than a cold treat to cool off. Although ice cream parlors are a great spot to go to, I still prefer making my own ice cream… it’s the best!
 
In the past, I’ve posted a few cold treat recipes such as my Maple Walnut Ice CreamChocolate Peanut Butter Ice CreamChocolate Frozen Greek YogurtPiña Colada Ice CreamPassion Fruit Ice CreamBlood Orange Ice Cream and today there’s another one to add to the list… my Strawberry Ice Cream!
 
Making Strawberry Ice Cream has a few steps to it. To avoid the ice crystals caused by the fruit’s moisture, roasting the strawberries in the oven is a good solution unless you own a dehydrator. Either way, you don’t want them to turn too “crispy” but remove enough moisture so the ice cream turns out nice and creamy.
 
This Strawberry Ice Cream is a great way to enjoy this berry. The texture is perfectly smooth just like the commercial ones… actually it tastes better! I’m sure you’ll be quite pleased with the results.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these great summer dessert recipes…
– Key Lime Pie
– Poached Pears with Caramel Sauce
– Mango Purée with Mixed Berries and Cointreau
– Cherries Jubilee
– Fruit Salad coming on July 2nd, 2020
– Apple Cheese Pie
– Yogurt Bars with Fruit & Nuts
and for even more dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment