Thursday, June 18, 2020

Peach Cobbler Recipe • A Scrumptious Summer Dessert! | Club Foody

It’s always nerve wracking to meet your partner’s family for the first time. We don’t know what to expect from both sides. When I met David’s parents and his Oma (grandmother), it was an instant mutual liking. The same thing happened when David met my family although most of them don’t speak English while my husband’s knowledge of the French language is quite limited.

 
I got along very well with his mother, father and grandmother, it was always fun to get together. Before David’s father got sicker with Parkinson’s, he wanted to make his signature dish for us; Peach Cobbler! Unfortunately, we never had the opportunity to savor it… he left us 7 years ago now!
 
A couple years after, I decided to give this dessert a try and fortuitously, I was extremely pleased with the results considering I never made it before. It’s a lovely way to enjoy peaches at their prime. With a light dough, this Peach Cobbler is quite scrumptious! This recipe is very easy to make. In the fruit mix, I add a little Peach Schnapps to accentuate the flavor and richness. I like to serve this lovely dessert with a generous scoop of No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream… yum!
 
This Peach Cobbler is a nice treat to serve this summer. Simple and yet so delicious, I’m sure it will be enjoyed by your family. As David and I savor this recipe, we sure would love to have his father making it for us… We miss you Mr. Bittner Norm…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious dessert recipes…
– Key Lime Pie
– Cranberry Cream Cheese Crisp
– Ooey•Gooey Cinnamon Buns
– Cherries Jubilee
– Apple Cheese Pie
– Mango Purée with Mixed Berries and Cointreau
and for even more dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

https://clubfoody.com/recipe/peach-cobbler/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment