Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Hamburger Helper Copycat Recipe • Better than the Original! | Club Foody


As you probably know by now, I cook pretty much everything from scratch. It was a slow process from being a novice as a young adult to "I can make that, no problem!" later on in my life. I was lucky that my husband was the same as I am. He had never been too fond of pre-package or processed foods. 

Before I met my spouse, there was a packaged food that I actually ate quite often. I loved the taste, it was super-fast to make and as a bachelorette very convenient. When David and I moved in together, he told me that he couldn't stand it. That's the thing when you get into a relationship... there are compromises to be made on both sides - nobody has their own way.

 
Now did I stop making this meal? Of course not! I didn’t let it go completely because I made my own version which is Hamburger Helper Copycat! Using only fresh ingredients, this is a much healthier dish than the pre-packaged one. It tastes exactly like it and I’d say it’s even better than the one I remember.
 
Like the original, it’s quick to make. In less than 30 minutes, dinner is ready! You gotta love that! Plus everything is prepared in one pot… BONUS! There’s less dishes to do after dinner.
 
If there are leftovers, simply transfer to an airtight container, cover and place in the refrigerator. It can keep for up to 3 days. When it’s time to reheat the Hamburger Helper Copycat, place it in either the microwave or transfer to a pot, cover and set the heat to medium-low. If you opt for the second option, just add a little beef broth so there’s some liquid in it.
 
It’s inevitable to let go of a few things when you’re in a serious relationship but sometimes, there can be ways to deviate a little so you can still have things your way. This flavorful Hamburger Helper Copycat is a great comfort food to enjoy anytime. It’s definitely a healthier and tastier version than the ones from the store.
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are some tasty beef recipes for you to try…
– Mediterranean Eggplant Casserole
– Slow Cooker Pepper Beef
– Smoky Porky Burgers
– Veal Florentine
– Braised Beef Short Ribs with Sherry & Shiitake
– Spicy Beef Nacho Supreme
and for even more quick and easy recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Quick & Easy


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/hamburger-helper-copycat/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment