Thursday, January 14, 2021

Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe • Decadent British Dessert! | Club Foody

 

When we start a relationship, we create new habits, find favorite spots, share our mutual likings, form a circle of trust with new friends, and so on. These are normal things we all do to slowly build a foundation with a new partner.
 
When I moved to Vancouver, we discovered a quaint little restaurant by the ocean and it became our go-to dining destination. The food was amazing, the prices were quite reasonable and the ambiance was perfect. There was a dessert that David and I loved so much that each time, we just had to order it even when we were full to the gills… it was that good!
 
Unfortunately, the owner sold the place and the next best thing I had to do was to duplicate this incredible dessert. Here’s my Sticky Toffee Pudding! This is definitely an “OMG”! The cake by itself has so many flavors due to a lovely combination of spices. Now top it off with a rich toffee sauce… This is heaven in your mouth!
 
At first, I used to pour the batter into a baking dish but David suggested making it in individual servings by portioning the batter into a muffin pan. That was cleaver! When I serve this Sticky Toffee Pudding to my guests, it makes the serving a lot easier.
 
There’s two ways I like to serve it. After the pudding is baked and I poke some holes in each “muffin”, I pour about 1 tablespoon of the toffee sauce on top. After it’s absorbed, I like to bring it up a notch higher by putting on a cream cheese icing. The other way is if I don’t feel like making the icing, I serve it with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. Either way is equally delicious!
 
This cake is the perfect way to end a meal. Rich, moist, decadent, this is a great recipe to enjoy anytime. Next time you’re craving a delightful dessert, indulge yourself with this Sticky Toffee Pudding…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other scrumptious cake recipes…
– Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
– Chocolate Raspberry Cake with a Mirror Glaze
– Fruit Cake
– Chocolate Lava Cake with Caramel
– Cream Cheese Carrot Cake
– Black Forest Cake coming on March 2nd, 2021
and for even more dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/sticky-toffee-pudding/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment