Thursday, February 25, 2021

Crown Roast of Pork Recipe • Impressive, Elegant & Delicious | Club Foody

 

Years ago, I went to visit my Aunt Huguette and Uncle Jacques with my mother and her beau, Guy. As always, we were always well received as guests and the main dish she made that night was spectacular… a Crown Roast of Pork. I had seen that dish on television served during special occasions but never had it until that evening. OMG! It was succulent!
 
The next morning, I couldn’t resist asking my aunt how she made it. Surprisingly it was quite an easy recipe so easy that I decided to serve it for the coming Holidays that year. Of course, I changed her recipe by adding my own little touches, elevating it in the flavor department!
 
Crown Roast of Pork is a “special” dish. Throughout my life, I’ve probably made it a half dozen times. The reason is it’s quite pricey! I like serving it during the Holidays or on special occasions like today… it’s Club Foody recipe #500! What a great way to showcase this classy dish!
 
There is no doubt about it that it’s a very elegant presentation. I like pairing it with my Saffron Rice Stuffing that I posted a couple of days ago. It’s colorful, very tasty plus it’s easy to make. I add some to the center of the crown and the rest is served in a bowl. Depending on my mood, I add another side like Mashed Potatoes or Creamy Mashed CauliflowerBrussels Sprouts with Bacon & OnionCauliflower & Celery Root Purée, or steamed vegetables like BroccoliniGreen Beans, etc.
 
I could serve Apple Sauce to go along with it but I don’t because I make a delicious gravy from the drippings. This is another OMG! While the Crown Roast of Pork rests, I quickly prepare it. You’ve got all the flavors from the rub and the meat… absolutely incredible! To top it all off, I like to add the little white booties called chop holders to the ends of the pork chops to make it look even more elegant.
 
Crown Roast of Pork is so scrumptious! This is the perfect dish for entertaining. It’s colorful, delicious, easy to make… I’m not kidding you, and quite impressive to serve like these dishes; Coulibiac, Chateaubriand, Lobster Newberg, Beef Wellington, and many others. Next time you want to make an impact, you definitely have to make this flavorful recipe…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other elegant dish recipes…
– Lobster Newberg
– Rack of Lamb with Herbes de Provence
– Pork Tenderloin Vitali
– Steak Diane
– Coq au Vin
– Maple Ginger Scallops coming on March 9th, 2021
and for even more pork recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pork


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/crown-roast-of-pork/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment