Thursday, March 11, 2021

Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore Recipe • Tasty & Easy Dish! | Club Foody

 

I don’t know about you but I have a crazy schedule! Since last February 2020 when we returned from Mexico after our honeymoon, I haven’t stopped working. When I say working I mean working 7 days a week. With the pandemic, what better choice than to keep busy so I’ve been working hard, creating new recipes, filming, editing, and so on.
 
After a while, I got quite tired therefore I needed a “break” from cooking. That is when I remembered my Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore! I haven’t made it for a few years and it was a great recipe to make without too much prep.
 
This is an amazingly flavorful dish! Some recipes can be “blah” but definitely not my version. Besides being so colorful, it has a slight “zip” to it without being too spicy. The combination of ingredients blends really well together. I also like to add black olives, not a traditional ingredient, but it gives the dish more flavor!
 
As I mentioned, there’s little preparation to do for this Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore recipe. After browning the chicken thighs and coarsely chopping the veggies, it’s pretty much ready to go. The beauty of using a crock pot is it’s like having your own personal chef at home. You prep, set the time and forget about it… it’s that simple!
 
Like I said, there are great ingredients in this dish. I use red wine but you can always substitute dry white. I also use my own Tomato Purée as well as my lovely homemade Marinara Sauce. When foods are made from scratch, everything tastes better so to get their recipes, click on the links…
 
You’re busy, I’m busy, everybody is busy so don’t compromise by buying processed food or ordering from your local restaurant and simply make this tasty Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore! It can be served with rice but I prefer pairing it with pasta. To make your noodles from scratch, click here… Homemade Pasta
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other amazing slow cooker recipes…
– Slow Cooker Beef Stew
– Texas BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
– Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
– Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
– Slow Cooker Pepper Beef
– Red Beans and Rice ~ Slow Cooker
and for even more chicken recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/slow-cooker-chicken-cacciatore/


Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube




Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore

 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment