Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Chicken Nuggets Recipe • Tender & Delicious Finger Food! | Club Foody

 

Who wants to spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking when it’s hot outside? Certainly not me! I use the barbecue and if I have to cook anything in the kitchen, it has to be fast. There’s a vast variety of “less than 30 minute” recipes that I’ve already posted like Baked Salmon with Dill SauceCroque-madameSteak OscarCauliflower Fried RiceSalade LyonnaiseVeal MarsalaMaple Ginger Scallops, etc.
 
When it comes to chicken, I have so many to choose from: Sweet Chili Chicken BitesCashew ChickenClub Sandwich with Chipotle MayoJapanese Chicken Soba NoodlesChicken (or Turkey) à la KingChicken in Creamy Jalapeño Cheese SauceChicken Chop SueyOrzo with Chicken & Asiago, and many more including this featured one… Chicken Nuggets!
 
Yeah, yeah, you can go to McDonald’s and order some… I know, it’s faster but if you want to make good quality ones packed with deliciousness, this is the recipe! With a flavorful batter, this dish can be made in less than 25 minutes. The prepping is what takes time. After your mise en place is done, cooking takes only 4 minutes, that’s all!
 
I prefer my Chicken Nuggets to any fast food chains out there! My batter is so tasty. It’s made with great ingredients like seasoned Panko breadcrumbs, hot sauce, smoked paprika, garlic & onion powder, and others. Also, I know my meat is freshly cut and hasn’t been sitting there for a while… that alone gives me a good reason to stay away from those food chains and make them at home.
 
These Chicken Nuggets is one of my go-to recipes especially if I’m running out of time. Served with homemade French Fries and my delicious Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, this is a great meal that everyone in your family will enjoy… If you enjoy McDo, I have another recipe that is better than theirs as well and it’s my homemade Filet-O-Fish Sandwich!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious “less than 30 minutes” recipes…
– Moo Shu Pork Tortillas
– Penne alla Vodka
– Fish in Coconut Milk
– Arepas with Beef Brisket
– Pad Thai Noodles
– Pork Schnitzel
and for even more chicken recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/chicken-nuggets/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Chicken Nuggets




No comments:

Post a Comment