Thursday, July 13, 2023

Creamy Avocado Dressing Recipe • Light & Fresh! | Club Foody

 

I’ve been making salad dressing and vinaigrettes for a long, long time. At first, it was an obligation before it became second nature. In my early 20s’ when I moved out on my own, I was on a very tight budget and couldn’t afford to buy these type of condiments so when push comes to shove, my next alternative was making them from scratch 👩‍🍳.
 
When I was more comfortable financially, I started buying them but soon, I realized that my version was fresher, tastier, and healthier 💚. These days, the rare ones that are sitting in my refrigerator are on stand by to be duplicated.
 
All year round I make salads 🥗 but more so during the summer time. It can be anything from LyonnaiseCobbWedgeJulienneCaesar, and so on. There’s also a lot of regular plain Jane green salads… with all the fresh produce around, how can I resist not making some. What they need is to be topped with a delicious vinaigrette or dressing…
 
Creamy Avocado Dressing! YUM! 😋
This condiment is incredibly flavorful! Smooth with some serious deliciousness in it, this healthy recipe is one of my favorites! In less than 10 minutes ⏳, you can enjoy this fabulous salad dressing… pretty fast, right! What you need is a blender.
 
A nice ripe avocado 🥑, even if they are some brown spots on it, is what it takes to make the “velvety’ portion of this recipe. Along with plain yogurt, it makes this condiment so creamy. As I’m all about “enhancing flavors”, contrary to many other cooks out there, I use chicken broth. Water is tasteless and I want my Creamy Avocado Dressing to taste great.
 
Summer is about savoring what Mother Nature brings us and salads are definitely on the top of the list! With this gorgeous Creamy Avocado Dressing, this is an amazing recipe that will enhance your green salads 🥗. Take a few minutes to make this fresh, healthy condiment…
Bon Appétit!🍽
 
Check out these other incredible homemade salad dressing & vinaigrette recipes…😀
– Raspberry Vinaigrette
– Blue Cheese Dressing
– Italian Vinaigrette
– Zippy Ranch Dressing
– Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette with Sesame
– Russian Dressing
– Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Vinaigrette
and for even more salad & dressing recipes 🥗, click on this link… Recipe Category • Salads & Dressings


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/creamy-avocado-dressing/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Creamy Avocado Dressing




No comments:

Post a Comment