Thursday, July 27, 2023

Cherry Cola Float Recipe • Tasty & Refreshing Treat! | Club Foody

 

There are a few sweet treats/desserts I associate with summer 🌞😎; Pavlova, chocolate pizza, ice cream, creamsicles, sorbetgelatofruit saladfudgesicles, tartufo, granitacobblers, strawberry shortcakes, bumbleberry pie, trifles, etc.
 
When it comes to beverages with ice cream in it, I think of Café Liégois, milkshakes, slushies, frozen mudslides, and floats. I’ve been enjoying floats all my life. They’re so yummy! I remember my whole family having that treat especially when coming back from a day at the beach in Plattsburg, New York. It was with cream soda (the pink one… it’s more fun plus it’s my favorite color) and either a big scoop of vanilla 🍦 or chocolate ice cream… so yummy!
 
I still have them but I also enjoy this featured one… Cherry Cola Float! While many use vanilla ice cream, I took mine one step further and use my Black Cherry Ice Cream instead. To amplify the cherry 🍒 taste, I add some of my Cherry Simple Syrup and top it with Dr. Pepper Cherry Cola.
 
If you know me, I can’t stand bland food and like any others, this one is right up there and that’s the reason why I use other ingredients to make it even tastier! Can you use vanilla ice cream instead and skip the Cherry Simple Syrup? Sure, but this cold beverage recipe is out of this world 🌎 and the flavor is exactly what to expect when enjoying a Cherry Cola Float.
 
Summer and ice cream are everyone’s seasonal pleasure. It’s refreshing, delicious and so decadent! This Cherry Cola Float is definitely a must try! With great ingredients, spoil yourself and your family with this tasty cold beverage…😉
Cheers!
 
Here are more delicious cold treat recipes for you to try…🍦🍧🍨
– Chocolate Frozen Greek Yogurt
– Shamrock Shake Copycat
– Maple Walnut Ice Cream
– Kiwi Vodka Sorbet
– Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
– Yogurt Bars with Fruit & Nuts
– Strawberry Ice Cream
and for even more dessert recipes 🥧🍩🍨, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/cherry-cola-float/  


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Cherry Cola Float




No comments:

Post a Comment