Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Garlic Sauce

If there’s one thing I know about me is that I love to experiment and I’m not afraid to combine a bunch of ingredients together to create something special. I just cannot stand “blah” food therefore I need spices, seasoning and big flavor to satisfy my palate!

As I mentioned, experimenting is my thing so one day I looked at what I had in my refrigerator and… that was it! I knew exactly what I wanted to prepare and, rolling up my sleeves, I just went for it! What I’m sharing with you today is one of my latest creations; Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Garlic Sauce. It is what I call a successful experiment. This dish is what you want to prepare as the ultimate comfort food. It is a little on the spicy side but the heat is tamed by the silky smooth cream sauce.

You can serve this incredible dish over rice but I personally prefer to serve it over pasta like spaghetti, fettuccine or linguine. Let’s not forget to sprinkle some Grana Padano cheese and if… only if… you think it’s not “hot” enough, add some red pepper flakes.
Bon Appétit!

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/chicken-with-creamy-mushroom-garlic-sauce/


No comments:

Post a Comment