Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Soufflé Mexican Omelet

I have a confession to make... I like breakfast a lot but I don't eat it often. Weird, I know! Through a whole year, I might eat breakfast maybe 30 to 40 times and that is pushing it. I don't know how many times I scheduled to have a nice breakfast with David and somehow just don't have it. 

 
Basically what I’m saying here is I’ve been trying to make this recipe more times than you can imagine and each time I somehow find a way to postpone it to another day, then the day turned into weeks and months. So finally, I can share this awesome breakfast recipe with you… my Soufflé Mexican Omelet!
 
I enjoy omelets and it was one of my favorite breakfast foods when my father was making it on Sundays. His were so fluffy! I like the fact they are so versatile and you can flavor them the way your heart desires on that particular morning. One “rare” morning though, David and I decided to make an omelet with what we had left in the refrigerator and that’s how this soufflé Mexican omelet recipe was created. The first time ever made, it was good but not exactly where I wanted it to be. Of course, it took months before I gave it another try and now it is a favorite of mine when I make the effort.
 
As I’m using a few “hot” ingredients such as poblano, hot sauce and chorizo, this breakfast meal is a little “zippy” but it’s all good and the flavors marry well together. Served with fresh fruits and a side of toast, this Soufflé Mexican Omelet can also become either a lunch or dinner dish… it’s quite filling! I hope you’re not like me and will give it a try sooner rather than later… lol!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other Mexican inspired recipes…
– El Pollo Cinco de Mayo – Mexican Chicken
– Jicama Mango Pepper Salad
– Breakfast Burritos
– Mexican Burgers
– Pickled Jalapeños
– Grilled Fish Tacos
– Pulled Pork Enchiladas
and for even more delicious breakfast recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Breakfast & Brunch
  

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/souffle-mexican-omelet/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment