Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Texas BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Most of us all have crazy schedules and the ones who don’t are blessed… lol! With my Club Foody cooking website, creating recipes, filming, editing, writing, publishing/promoting, this is 2 full time jobs combined in 1 plus I also work as a manager at a store. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining but I sure would like to have 48 hours instead of 24 in a day so I would have some time to relax!

Where was I going with all this? Oh yeah… being busy! To compensate for a lack of time, some will compromise by skipping some tasks. Interestingly enough more often than not, it will be on cooking. People will go and buy prepared food (yuck!) or even worse, go to a fast food joint (now that’s gross). In my book taking the time to cook a nice decent meal is more important than anything else. Eating the right food has a big impact on people’s health so that’s why good home style meals are important… you know what goes in them.

All right enough about that… So not enough time to cook…time to dust off your crock pot and start cooking more often with it (I’m still lecturing). I’m serious though… there are so many great slow cooker recipes out there including… my Texas BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork!

Just saying it makes my mouth water! Pulled pork is so versatile and can be used in many different recipes. After combining your ingredients and placing them in the slow cooker, your job is almost done. You can go run errands, do your laundry, go to your son’s hockey game, clean the house or just relax (sigh)! Stop finding excuses for not cooking a nice meal at home (yep I’m lecturing all the way to the end…), take your crock pot out from the pantry and try this amazing recipe…
Bon Appétit!

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/texas-bbq-slow-cooker-pulled-pork/


No comments:

Post a Comment