Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Mango Purée with Mixed Berries and Cointreau | Club Foody

I love summer time for many reasons… taking care of my garden, golfing, cycling, wearing my open-toed sandals (do you really think I wouldn’t mention my sandals… lol!), BBQ-ing, enjoying the outdoors and the nice warm weather…
 
Warm weather is one thing but when it gets “crazy” hot, not so much!!! As a mature woman, I have my own internal temperature… Any additional heat and I can’t stand to be in my own skin. Another thing I can’t stand when it’s very hot outside is spending too much time preparing meals. I have many recipes that don’t take much time and they’re great when the thermometer rises beyond the comfort zone. Here’s one of them.
 
I have a delicious dessert recipe that is one of my summer favorites… my Mango Purée with Mixed Berries & Cointreau! The lovely flavor from the mango gives this healthy dessert such an amazing taste! Combined with vanilla yogurt along with a mouthwatering mixture of raspberries and blackberries, makes this dessert so succulent!
 
I add some Cointreau liqueur to give a little zip to the macerated fruit mixture. It brings a “je ne sais quoi” to the dish. I use this liqueur as well for my Fruit Salad syrup. This ingredient can definitely be removed especially if this yummy dessert will be served to children.
 
This is such a beautiful recipe to serve during these hot summer days! It’s light, fruity and deliciously refreshing… the perfect little dessert that everyone will enjoy! The extra bonus of this Mango Purée is it doesn’t take a whole lot of time to put together. Although I’ve been referring to this recipe as a dessert, you can also serve it as part of a weekend brunch…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are some easy and scrumptious desserts for you to try…
– Lemon Posset
– Homemade Apple Sauce
– Powerhouse Cookies
– Poached Pears with Caramel Sauce
– Butterscotch Pudding
– Peach Cobbler
and to enjoy even more delicious dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/mango-puree-with-mixed-berries-and-cointreau/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment