Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Texas Caviar Recipe • Flavorful, Colorful and Healthy Summer Dip! | Club Foody

Anything about summer is fun! There are outdoor activities, vacations, touring, days at the beach or by the pool, gardening, picnics, BBQs, backyard parties and so on. The food as well is fun and colorful. The meals are lighter and more casual. It seems that we tend to eat more finger foods, tapas, snacky food and appetizers.
 
A dish that is served more often during the summer time than any other time during the year is dips. They are easy and quick to prepare as well as fun to eat. They can be served with tortilla chips, bread, crackers and crudités but they can also be a side dish or a topping for your proteins.
 
I love dips and I do have many recipes so I can do a rotation of them during the summer. There’s one that I really enjoy for diverse reasons and it is my Texas Caviar! This dip is always a hit when I serve it to my guests. It is colorful, flavorful and so healthy.
 
Summer is all about using fresh produce and this Texas Caviar has plenty of them; orange and red bell peppers along with poblanos and jalapeños. I also add tomatoes for added color and some acidity and legumes which are so good for us and are packed with fiber.
 
As most of you should know by now, I don’t like using dressings from the store therefore I make my own. My lime dressing has a beautiful combination of oil, acidity, and spices… it tastes fresh!
 
With all the gatherings we have during the summer time, this Texas Caviar dip is a fabulous choice for you to make. Looking at it, it has a beautiful rainbow of colors and when tasting it, it’s fresh, delicious and incredibly healthy! Packed with vitamins, and nutrients, this is a dish that you’ll enjoy serving this summer.
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more great dip recipes for you to enjoy…
– Sausalito Smoked Salmon Dip
– Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Dip
– Six Layer Chip Dip
– Crab Artichoke Pepper Dip
– Pumpernickel Spinach Dip
– Spicy Tropical Salsa
and for even more appetizer recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Appetizers

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/texas-caviar/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment