Thursday, July 26, 2018

Monte Cristo Sandwich - Ham, Turkey & Cheese Delight! | Club Foody

Feeling hot, hot, hot!

That is what happens often during the summer time! When the temperature rises and the humidity starts to kick in, some days are just unbearable… too hot to do anything. As a home cook, when those days are around, sorry to say but I just DON’T COOK and if I do, it has to be super quick!

If you have been following me for a while now, you heard about my BBQ season being the 5th season of the year. I love grilled food but like anything else, I can’t eat BBQ every day. So what do I eat when it’s terribly hot outside… salads or sandwiches! That’s right…

I believe that sandwiches shouldn’t be underrated because some of them are packed with flavor. The one I’m featuring today is my Monte Cristo Sandwich and trust me, it’s very tasty…

With black forest ham, smoked turkey and Gruyère cheese along with other ingredients, this is a sandwich you’ll want to try when you don’t have much energy to cook. In 20 minutes from start to finish, you can enjoy a delicious meal…

As simple as this sandwich is, it is quite tasty… the perfect recipe for those hot summer days. It is also quite filling and satisfying. If you are looking for a yummy meal, quick & easy without too much effort, this is it! Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s way too “hot” to work…
Bon Appétit!

If you want to make your own homemade mayonnaise, just click on this link… Homemade Mayonnaise

For even more great sandwich recipes, check these out…
Spicy Leftover Steak Fajitas
French Dip with Au Jus
Chicken Gyros
Stuffed Baguettes
Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Texas BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
and click on this link to view more sandwich recipes… Recipe Category – Sandwiches

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/monte-cristo-sandwich/


No comments:

Post a Comment