Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Onions Recipe | Club Foody


I love vegetables and depending on the season, I take advantage of what Mother Nature has to offer. By late fall and through the winter, there is a vegetable that David and I really enjoy and it’s Brussels Sprouts! During the Holidays, it’s something I like serving with my Turkey Dinner.
 
There are a few different ways to serve these little guys; steamed, sautéed or cooked. Some home cooks like to grate them raw and add them to a salad. This is definitely on my list to try but in the meantime, I enjoy my recipe of Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Onions! The combination of ingredients gives such a delicious taste to these little guys…
 
As Brussels sprouts are now available at your supermarket, you can buy them either loose or on a stalk. I prefer buying them on a stalk for a couple of reasons. First, I know they are fresh and second, I get more for my money. The stalk can look intimidating but don’t worry because it is quite easy to handle. If you are not too sure, check out this quick tutorial video on Handling & Prepping a Brussels Sprouts Stalk
 
This Brussels sprouts with Bacon and Onions recipe is a great side dish to serve with most proteins. As the Holidays are approaching, this dish will be served along with my turkey dinner but I also enjoy accompanying it with my Salisbury SteakMediterranean Leg of Lamb as well as with some Grilled Chicken Breasts.
 
If some of you or other family members are not too fond of these little green vegetables, this Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Onions recipe is a good way to give them a second chance. You’ll be surprised how amazingly delicious these healthy vegetables can be!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious and healthy vegetable recipes…
– Vegetable Medley
– Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil
– Squash à la Canadienne
– Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
– Tomates à la Provençale (Tomatoes Provençal)
– Quick & Easy Sautéed Broccolini
and for even more vegetable and side dish recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Vegetables & Sides


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/brussels-sprouts-with-bacon-and-onions/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment