Saturday, December 22, 2018

How to Reheat Mashed Potatoes - Tips & Tricks | Club Foody

When I was living by myself, it was hard to make a single serving of mashed potatoes. Obviously, I had to make more so the other added ingredients such as butter, milk and sour cream wouldn’t overpower the spuds. The problem was when it was time to reheat my mashed potato leftovers, they were not creamy at all and it seemed that the taste was also different – it was probably just in my head because I couldn’t get over the clumped texture… 


One day I decided to try something different when reheating my mashed potatoes and surprisingly, they actually tasted like they were freshly made. The next time I had leftovers, I did it again and had the same results… they were creamy and…tasty! Eureka! I finally found a way to reheat my mashed potato leftovers without turning them into a big clump of food… 


Everyone in my circle, including family, knows about my little trick. Now that the Holiday season is here, I’m sure you’ll end up with mashed potato leftovers and it’s your time to know my about it. If you haven’t succeeded in bringing them back to life to that freshly made, creamy texture, then you definitely need to know about my little trick on How to Reheat Mashed Potatoes! 


The trick works but there’s a little bit of time and work involved. Not too much and not too long but enough to make your effort worth it! Unless someone shows me another way to reheat my leftover mashed potatoes, I am sticking to this trick. What you need is a microwave-proof bowl and some plastic wrap… oh and a fork… lol! 


After you try this little kitchen trick on how to reheat mashed potatoes, you won’t have any problems having leftovers just because this trick works very well… you’ll see! 


Note: The mashed potatoes featured in this video are my Mixed Mashed Potato recipe. 


For more handy kitchen tips and tricks, click on this link… Recipe Category – Tips & Tricks


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment