Thursday, December 6, 2018

Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe • Healthy Goodness! | Club Foody

I’ve always loved cereals but just before I moved out on my own from my parents place, I stopped eating breakfast on a regular basis. Whenever I had my morning meal on the rare occasion, cereals was my “quick” option unless I wasn’t alone…
 
The thing is because I was eating breakfast so sporadically, I had to throw out cereal boxes often because they smelled rancid. As I couldn’t keep up with my cereals, I stopped buying them. This is also about the same time that I started to be more “health” conscious. It didn’t matter how “natural” the cereal companies said their products were, most of them still had a lot of preservatives in them…
 
I decided to start making my own and that is when I came up with my Healthy Homemade Granola! This recipe is so flavorful and what makes it even better is that the ingredient list is flexible. You use what you have on hand in your kitchen pantry and cook with the ingredients you enjoy.
 
Another reason why I like making my own granola cereal is that not only can I eat it in the morning with milk or sprinkle it on yogurt but it’s also a healthy snack throughout the day. A handful gives you a healthy amount of nutrients. This granola can also be used as an ice cream topping like my No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
 
I haven’t bought boxed cereals for a long time now and I’m not planning on doing so any time soon. My Healthy Homemade Granola is far tastier and besides that I can also play with the ingredients. From one batch to another, the flavor changes depending on what kinds of nuts and dried fruits I have in the pantry.
 
As the Holidays are approaching quickly, this Healthy Homemade Granola would be an awesome gift to give to family and friends. If you are having people staying over or are hosting a breakfast/brunch, you definitely have to add this to your menu. This will be a “healthy” hit everyone will feel good about…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious breakfast recipes…
– Marbled Chocolate Pecan Banana Bread
– Breakfast Quinoa Cereal with Mixed Berries
– Ooey-Goey Cinnamon Buns
– Quiche Lorraine
– Coconut Waffles
– Strawberry Butter
and for even more breakfast and brunch recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Breakfast & Brunch


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/healthy-homemade-granola/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment