Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Pork Chops Diablo - Incredible Weeknight Meal! | Club Foody


I was 19 going on 20 and moved out on my own. I had a great part time job at the registry of University of Québec in Montréal while attending the same institution in the Communication program. I wanted to become a journalist which I actually did for a short time before starting my own business in 1989.
 
How was my cooking back then? Questionable! Although I almost burned my kitchen down a couple of times, threw hundreds of dollars of cooked goods in the garbage and created the weirdest recipes ever, this learning process was on its way up…
 
Through my culinary self-education, I quickly learned how to cook because I didn’t want to waste any more food. This is about the same time that I created my Pork Chops Diablo! It has been a favorite of mine since then – please note my repertoire wasn’t very extensive for a while… lol!
 
This Pork Chops Diablo recipe is very flavorful. With a great combination of fabulous ingredients, this dish really shines! This is a weeknight dinner you’ll really enjoy with your family. Lightly spicy with a hint of citrus, these pork chops are so tender and flavorful.
 
Quick fact… Did you know that pork is the most consumed protein worldwide? It is very popular in Asian and Western countries. One important thing to keep in mind though is when it comes to pork as well as poultry, it has to be prepared properly otherwise it can be harmful if undercooked …
 
This pork chops diablo recipe is a flavorful way to enjoy this cut of meat. I like to serve this dish with mashed potatoes and fresh steamed vegetables on the side. It is a nice comforting meal that I’ve been serving for many years and after you try it, it will become one of your family favorites as well…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other great pork recipes…
 Sweet & Sour Pineapple Pork
 Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Ham
 Spicy Sausage Penne all’Arrabbiata
 Udon Noodle Soup
 Smoky Porky Burgers
 Pulled Pork Enchiladas
and for even more pork recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Pork

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/pork-chops-diablo/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment