Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Breakfast Burritos • A Great Way to Start your Day! | Club Foody

I skip breakfast quite often. Actually I don’t have the most important meal of the day almost all the time although I am trying hard to break this bad habit. Nowadays, I force myself to have some fruit, a smoothie or granola a few times a week, that way I might eventually develop better, healthier eating habits.
 
I make breakfast for my fiancé, family and friends regularly. It’s not like I don’t have any amazing breakfast recipes around. During the summer months and holidays, I do take more time to enjoy my first meal of the day – am not pm – and when I do, I like to make my favorites such as this featured recipe… my Breakfast Burritos!
 
I’m sure you’ve come across this famous Mexican breakfast before. From one to the other, they’re all prepared differently which makes them even more interesting to have. The way I like to make my Breakfast Burritos is with a nice salsa with avocado, tomato and other delicious ingredients.
 
Another great ingredient that has to be in this wrap is chorizo. It gives just the right flavor to the dish. Several months ago, I shared my Homemade Chorizo sausage recipe with you. A few of you have tried it and were quite impressed with the results. It is very easy to make and the flavors are incredible…
 
These flavorful Breakfast Burritos are a great meal to enjoy! The beauty is you can also make them ahead of time and freeze them. Make sure to tightly wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place in a re-sealable freezer bag after they are assembled (do not cook them before). When you want one, thaw them out, bring to room temperature and then place the burritos in a panini press or in the oven… Voilà, breakfast is served!
Bon Appétit!
 
P.S. If there are any leftover after they are cooked in the panini press, wrap them tightly in foil. They will keep for 2 days in the refrigerator. When ready, bring them back to room temperature and warm them in the oven at 350ºF for about 15 minutes.
 
Check out these delicious breakfast recipes…
– Ooey•Gooey Cinnamon Buns
– Breakfast Quinoa Cereal with Mixed Berries
– Coconut Waffles
– Quiche Lorraine
– Soft Boiled Eggs
– Healthy Homemade Granola
– Pancetta Vegetable Frittata
and for even more great breakfast & brunch recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Breakfast & Brunch

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment