Thursday, July 18, 2019

Tarragon Limoncello Halibut Recipe • Flavorful Light Meal! | Club Foody

When BBQ season finally arrives, I feel like a kid at Walt Disney World who wants to do all the rides at once. From burgers, steaks, hotdogsvegetablesporkchicken or fish, I have a hard time deciding on which of these food items I want to grill. As the years go by, I have an ever increasing number of BBQ recipes to choose from, making my decision even more difficult…
 
Since David and I have been together, we’ve jointly created a few grilled recipes making them “ours” instead of “mine” or “his”. One of “our” amazing BBQ recipes that we enjoy every summer is Tarragon Limoncello Halibut! With a lovely subtle flavor of lemon combined with fresh tarragon which they don’t overpower the delicate taste of the fish, this is a dish that is quite popular with friends and family.
 
As the recipe title indicates, there’s some Italian Limoncello liqueur in it. Back in March, I shared my Homemade Limoncello recipe with you. Compared to the ones from the liquor stores, David finds it smoother, tastier with more full bodied. Using this liqueur adds a beautiful nuance of lemon flavor to this dish. In case you choose not to use any, I suggest you juice a few lemons and reheat it in a small saucepan so the flavor intensifies.
 
The beauty of this recipe is it can be cooked in the oven as well… not just on the “barbie”. Preheat the oven to 425ºF and bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. You can now enjoy this fabulous Tarragon Limoncello Halibut all year round…
 
Try something new this summer with this amazing recipe. This Tarragon Limoncello Halibut is a nice elegant dish to make especially when entertaining. I like to serve it with vegetables such as my Quick & Easy Sautéed Broccolini and rice like my Mexican Rice or Herb & Butter Rice!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more fabulous grilled recipe for you to try this summer…
– BBQ Pork Ribs
– BBQ Beef Shish Kebabs
– Grilled Marlin Steaks
– Chicken Gyros
– North African Merguez
– Tomates à la Provençale (Tomatoes Provencal)
and for even more fish & seafood recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Fish & Seafood

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment