Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Vietnamese Iced Coffee • Cold and Creamy Coffee! | Club Foody

I love my coffee. After drinking a tall glass of water then hot water with freshly squeezed lemon juice, I move on to having coffee. I can drink it until mid-afternoon. It keeps me going throughout the day with all the tasks I have to do. During the summer, it’s another story. My coffee consumption reduces considerably especially when it’s hot outside unless I make myself a cold one…
 
Here in Canada, we have a popular fast food chain called Tim Hortons that makes Iced Coffee which is quite popular during the summer months. I really enjoy it but there’s another one that I came across years ago when I was living in Toronto that I find even more delicious and it’s Vietnamese Iced Coffee!
 
There are two different kinds of Vietnamese Iced Coffee but the one I’m featuring in this episode is called “cà phê sữa đá” which is made with sweetened condensed milk. The other one is made without the milk, making it obviously less sweet.
 
It’s very simple to make but what you need is called a “phin cà phê” which is basically a coffee filter. The alternative method that I will show you in the video is using a French press. I find that either one works perfectly well for Vietnamese Iced Coffee.
 
Now let’s talk about the actual coffee. You can use espresso or any other preferred coffee grains. I prefer using Arabica coffee also known as Arabian coffee but as I said use what you like.
 
This rich, creamy, cold beverage is great on hot summer days. It’s so easy to make and you’ll be amazed with the results. This Vietnamese Iced Coffee is something you definitely have to try this season… Another great cold beverage recipes you should also try is my Lemon Iced TeaAgua de Jamaica, and Homemade Lemonade.
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more tasty beverage recipe you have to try…
– Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
– Red Velvet Boost
– Palm Springs Date Shake
– Berry Fusion Smoothie
– Indian Masala Chai
– Orange Julius Copycat
and for even more International recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • International

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment