Thursday, July 4, 2019

Italian Burgers with Tomato Slaw Recipe • A Great BBQ Twist! | Club Foody

You know that there are 5 seasons in a year, right? Spring, summer, fall, winter and… BBQ season! This season can easily overlap with other seasons. Sometimes, it can even last all year round depending on where you live… Here on the West Coast, we can pretty much enjoy barbecuing most of the year.
 
Besides summer, BBQ season is another one of my favorites because I can grill some of the foods I really enjoy like burgers! The past few years, I’ve been sharing a few of my recipes with you like my Chipotle Stuffed Bronto BurgerSmoky Porky BurgersMexican Burgers and Blue Cheese Burgers. There are several more to come like my California Chicken Burgers and Hawaiian Burgers but in the meantime, here’s a tasty new one for you… Italian Burgers!
 
This recipe is definitely an “OMG”! I love these Italian burgers because they have some zip to them and the flavors combine together so incredibly well! The ingredients I use are all “Italiano”, including the cheese on top. I also spoon on my tomato slaw after they are cooked, adding some extra deliciousness to these original burgers…
 
When I make burgers, there is another recipe that I cannot resist making… my homemade Hamburger Buns! Many people might find bread recipes a little challenging, but this one is quite easy to make and complements these burgers so well…
 
With all the backyard parties you will be hosting this summer, these Italian Burgers are the perfect choice! They are a great change from the ordinary ones…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious inspired Italian recipes…
– Calzone
– Italian•Style Bruschetta
– Veal Ossobuco
– Tiramisu
– Minestrone Soup
– Italian Meatballs
and for even more BBQ and grilling recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • BBQ & Grilling

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment