Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe • Soft, Chewy & Chocolaty! | Club Foody


 Which kids don’t like cookies? My mother always made sure there were cookies in the house. They could have been Maple Crème Filled Cookies, Whippets, Strawberry Thumbprints, Fudge Chocolate, Lemon Crème Filled, Dad’s Oatmeal, Wagon Wheels, Jos Louis, Vachon Ah Caramel, or a favorite of mine… French Crème with Currants & Icing.

 
I also grew up with Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies. After school or for dessert, I grabbed a few while sipping a tall glass of milk… yummy! Well things haven’t changed much except now I make them myself. As I got older, I found them to be too sweet so the alternative to enjoying Chocolate Chip Cookies was to be in control of the amount of sugar.
 
It’s like mashed potatoes; everyone has their own spectacular recipe and there’s no exception with these cookies. I like my recipe and so does David – I think he has no choice otherwise “no more cookies for him”… I’m just joking! The flavor is just right with the perfect amount of sweetness. I also add just enough mini chips to the batter so the cookies are not overly “chocolaty”.
 
Some like them super flat while others (like me) prefer them thick like the commercial ones. It doesn’t really matter because you can decide on the thickness you want when making these Chocolate Chip Cookies. The secret is to not take too much batter because as they bake, they will expand a lot.
 
I have a long list of favorite cookie recipe like my Powerhouse CookiesSpicy Gingerbread, Fig Newton, Butter Pecan, Ma’amoul, and these Chocolate Chip Cookies. Give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Bon Appétit!
 
Note: If you want to freeze the dough, form it into balls, flatten slightly and place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Transfer to the freezer and when frozen, place them in a re-sealable plastic bag before returning to the freezer. When ready to bake, place the desired amount on a baking sheet and bake as directed although you might have to bake a few minutes longer.
 
Check out these other yummy snack recipes…
– Spicy Holiday Chocolate Bark
– Energy Berry Bites
– Sesame Snaps
– Bounty Chocolate Bites
– Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
– Chocolate Mint Nanaimo Bars
and for even more dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cookies/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment