Thursday, September 24, 2020

Orange Glazed Beets Recipe • Best Beet Dish Ever! | Club Foody


 There’s one thing I make sure to do when I plan my weekly menu and that is to diversify it. I change my proteins from one day to the next, I include a meatless dinner such as a salad and when it comes to side dishes, I also serve different vegetables. In my opinion, this is what I consider a healthy balanced diet.

 
We are creatures of habit and sadly we tend to make the same old side dish recipes either by preference or not knowing how to cook others. As I’ve said, I like to buy different veggies depending on the season. There’s one that is so great to serve as a side dish and it’s beets!
 
I love beets. I use them as a food coloring, in smoothies like my Red Velvet Boost, my delicious Ukrainian Borscht or my Quinoa Beet Salad as well as my Orange Glazed Beets! OMG! This is a great side dish packed with flavor!
 
You may have had beets before but I bet you’ve never had them made like this Orange Glazed Beets recipe. They are so yummy! When you taste them, the sweetness envelopes your mouth and suddenly there’s a little heat that kicks in just enough to mix sweet & spicy together, making for one delicious bite.
 
Like most side dishes, this recipe is uncomplicated to make and the results are just fabulous! These Orange Glazed Beets go so well with a wide variety of proteins like lamb, chicken, pork and beef. After you make this recipe, I’m sure you’ll want to have beets more often…
Bon Appétit!
 
Note: There are a few ways to cook beets. To learn about it, click on this link… Beets ~ Prep & 4 Ways to Cook
 
Here are more delicious side dish recipes for you to try…
– German Red Cabbage
– Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
– Squash à la Canadienne
– Popovers
– Indian Basmati with Dry Fruits
– Orzo alla Milanese
and for even more side dish and vegetable recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sides & Vegetables

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/orange-glazed-beets/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment