Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Turkey Croquettes Recipe • Tasty Turkey Leftover Dish! | Club Foody


 Every time I cook a turkey, I always end up with a mountain of meat. I actually don’t mind at all because it gives me a break from cooking for a couple nights plus I can make other recipes with the leftovers such as Turkey Chili Tex•Mex (David’s fav), Turkey TetrazziniTurkey à la King on ToastTurkey Pot Pie, and many more…

 
There’s a dish that I’ve been enjoying since childhood. My parents were making them when we had leftover meat like turkey or ham. It was so good and never lasted. Years later, I simply had to make it again adding my own little touches. It’s Turkey Croquettes!
 
They are so delicious! It’s a simple dish that is very flavorful! I was actually quite surprised to find out that my husband never had them before. After I made these the first time, every time I cook a turkey, you bet I get a request from David to make them…
 
I like to serve them with gravy or cranberry sauce (more leftovers) along with mashed potatoes and vegetables. This recipe makes 8 Turkey Croquettes but you can make them smaller and serve them as an appetizer…
 
These Turkey Croquettes are amazingly tasty! They are creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Besides being so yummy, this recipe is versatile. Although in the video they are made with turkey, you can always use another protein such as ham, chicken, seafood or even rice.
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more turkey leftover recipes for you to try…
– Turkey or Chicken Pot Pie
– Turkey Noodle Soup
– Turkey Tetrazzini
– Turkey à la King on Toast
– Turkey Chili Tex-Mex Style
Club Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo 
and for even more poultry recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/turkey-croquettes/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment