Monday, December 28, 2020

Club Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo Recipe • Layers of Flavor! | Club Foody

 


I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and I also love when it’s over, back to my crazy routine. Holidays are fun but there’s a lot of work involved for the hostess; organizing, shopping, decorating and prepping the food. The day after is when we can finally relax and most of the time we end up with leftovers. We just need to warm it up and voila… dinner is ready.

 
Leftovers are great because it gives us a breather from cooking but after a few meals, we start getting blasé. I don’t mind leftover Turkey because I can recreate other dishes with it like Pot PieCroquettesTurkey TetrazziniTurkey Noodle SoupStuffed Crêpes with Poblano SauceTurkey Chili Tex-Mex Style or even this one… Club Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo!
 
This is such a delicious sandwich that we enjoy having often! Besides using turkey, I also use other meats like Black Forest Ham and Bacon that I cook in the oven – it’s not messy… definitely a great kitchen tips & tricks to know. Click here to find out more about it… Oven Baked Bacon • Best Way to Cook Bacon
 
Usually, straight Mayo is used but mixing in Chipotle Purée with it gives another dimension to this ol’ classic! The measurements below are according to my husbands and my liking but if you prefer milder or hotter, adjust accordingly. Some like using mustard instead, but please use what you like… it’s your sandwich after all!
 
When it comes to bread for this Club Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo recipe, white is standard but nothing stops you from using wheat, sourdough, Challah, artisan, Italian or French bread. I switch it up all the time depending on what I have on hand.
 
Now the cheese… Same scenario, use what you have on hand. I don’t mind mixing different kinds in my sandwich. It can be Provolone, Swiss, sharp Cheddar, and so on. If I have Emmental which is pretty close to Swiss cheese, I use it.
 
Keep enjoying your “after Holiday” break from cooking by making this simple and yet tasty recipe. This Club Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo has great flavor and is a nice twist from the classic one!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are some delicious sandwich recipes for you to try…
– Tuna Melt
– Calzone
– Mexican Chicken Sub
– Stuffed Baguettes
– Nacho Cheese Sandwich
– Croque-monsieur Montréal Style
and for even more sandwich recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sandwiches

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/club-sandwich-with-chipotle-mayo/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment